We comply with all applicable environmental laws.
- We follow FPA rules for each harvest unit
- We follow operational controls from landowners
- We deck wood in non-riparian zones
We practice sustainable forestry.
- We cut the land as outlined so it is not overcut
- We protect the soil from compaction and erosion
- We protect threatened & endangered species
- We protect aquatic habitat
We practice conservation.
- We follow log manufacturing specs to optimize value and utilization of the trees
- We protect road surfaces
- We keep ditches and culverts open
- We minimize sediment movement
We work to reduce pollution.
- We remove personal and operational garbage daily
- We carry spill kits and contain fuel/oil spills
We work to continually improve.
- We report and investigate incidents
- We apply recommendations
- We identify ways to improve our performance
Hadaller Logging and Hadaller Construction is proud to work for landowners who are good stewards of the land where we live,
work and play. The environmental management we practice begins with the Sustainable Forestry
Initiative program ideals, and is carried through by our actions and accountability.
Environmental | Hadaller Logging & Hadaller construction
1290 Walnut St, Kelso, WA 98626